- Physics I Honors
- File: 1URL: 1Pages: 2
- File: 1
- URL: 1File: 1
This section contains all the information that you will need to write your reflection papers this year.Files: 13Forum: 1
- Files: 11Forum: 1
- Files: 8
- Files: 3
Matthew 14:16-34 (NASB)
22 And immediately He made the disciples get into the boat, and go ahead of Him to the other side, while He sent the multitudes away.
23 And after He had sent the multitudes away, He went up to the mountain by Himself to pray; and when it was evening, He was there alone.
24 But the boat was already many stadia away from the land, battered by the waves; for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night He came to them, walking on the sea.
26 And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were frightened, saying, “It is a ghost!” And they cried out for fear.
27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, “Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”
28 And Peter answered Him and said, “Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water.”
29 And He said, “Come!” And Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
30 But seeing the wind, he became afraid, and beginning to sink, he cried out, saying, “Lord, save me!”
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and *said to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”
32 And when they got into the boat, the wind stopped.
33 And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, “You are certainly God’s Son!”
34 And when they had crossed over, they came to land at Gennesaret.Files: 19URLs: 10Assignment: 1
- Files: 6URL: 1
- File: 1
- Files: 3URL: 1
- Files: 4URLs: 3
- Files: 2
The Semester II Exam covers Chapters 8-12, 13a, 13b, and 27
- The first page of the previous tests will not be used on the exam. That page is all multiple choice questions.
- Only questions from Sections C and D are relevant.
- On the exam you will get to choose the questions from previous tests. Harder questions will be weighted more.
- There are 8 chapters on the exam, you must answer 2 questions per chapter; therefore, 16 questions will determine your grade on the exam.
- Focus on questions on Section D of the previous tests. Most of those questions will be on the exam.
- It is imperative to update your equation list according to chapter. By doing so, it will be easier to determine which equations apply to the question that you solve.
Semester Exam Chapter Breakdown
Chap. 8 - Choose 2 questions from 5 total
Chap. 9 - Choose 2 questions from 5 total
Chap. 10 - Choose 2 questions from 4 total
Chap. 11 - Choose 1 question from 3 total
Chap. 12 - Choose 2 questions from 6 total
Chap. 13a - Choose 1 question from 3 total
Chap. 13b - Choose 2 questions from 4 total
Chap. 27 - Choose 2 questions from 5 total
Total of 14 questions will be graded
- Forum: 1